Tuesday, November 23, 2021

awesome possum

We've had rain...

...frost...




..and finally, our first snow!

Hopefully this will upload!

It wasn't much...but definitely a sign of things to come!


The deer have been coming in droves to collect our fallen apples.


A possum has been visiting at night, looking for some spare cat food.


Claudia soaks up the sun whenever she can get it.


Our front pond has a skim of ice most mornings now...



...and our porch pumpkins are slowly changing color in their constant freeze/thaw habitat.  Hopefully it's not too late to collect seeds!


Somehow, there are still spiderwebs...


...and sunrises continue to be glorious.  It's a perfect morning view from my office window!


I've been frantically working on Christmas gift lists and craft projects, but I did find one shortcut that utilizes my Cricut machine.  I'm cutting out Star Wars snowflakes with it instead of by hand, and it's so much easier!



I love how the leftover bits on the cutting mat look like Gremlin faces.  :)


I think I'm on track to completing everything right on time. Phew!

Have a great week!  








No comments:

Post a Comment