Tuesday, January 26, 2021

ice, ice...maybe?

We're in the deepest part of an Indiana winter, but it hasn't been very...deep.  Last week's bit of snow, and this week, a one-day ice drizzle.  Todd and I cast mocking eyes on the frozen branches and reminisced about the powerful and much-superior ice storms of our childhoods, but we were careful to watch our steps as we traversed the path to the barn.

I have to admit, even wimpy and short ice storms leave beauty behind.






The birds were happy for the filled feeders!


I stayed in and organized my office/craft room area.  I'm pleased with how it has evolved since we bought this house.  The IKEA cubbies keep fabric and craft supplies organized...


...and other organizational odds and ends work for the other side.  The space is definitely maximized.


In my office, the built-in cabinet nicely stores my overabundance of puzzles...


...and I've got a nice computer space, when the cats allow.  Bosewichte sleeps on my desk...


...and Tabitha controls the area to the left from her ottoman perch.


It's undergone quite a transformation!  Old carpet ripped out, new flooring and paint, and a whole lot of additions.





I'm happy to be completely unpacked and relatively settled!


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment