Monday, April 2, 2018

it's white all right!

These eighty degree days are really bringing out the blooms!  So many white flowers right now.





It amazes me that even after 5 years, I can find new flowers in the yard.  This is Mountain Snow Pieris, an evergreen which blooms briefly every spring.  Tiny white bells.



And from white flowers to white goats...


It's baby time (!!!!) at the goat farm, so Todd and I took a quick trip there this weekend.  We weren't disappointed. 





So nice!  And lots of other sweet faces there, too.







It's been a hive of activity back at the house, too.  We finally got around to making some much-needed sewer line repairs.



We're also re-staining our deck and doing some painting...phew!  I found some time to take the cats out for some much-needed fresh air.


I found this little garter snake in a corner of the garden.



They are harmless, but I didn't want the cats to startle him so he was carefully relocated.  Garter snakes are great additions to any garden!

Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment